


Today is Montanna's 3 month Birthday. Since she doesn't have a doctor's appointment this month, (thank goodness she doesn't have shots this month, I hated that), I decided to weigh her and measure her at home so we would know how much she has grown. Well, she weighs exactly 13 lbs and is 25 in. long! She is getting so big. I had to go through her clothes this morning and pick out the ones that didn't fit anymore and it wa kind of sad to see some of the cutest outfits go into storage. But.... I was also excited to see some of the adorable outfits that she will now be able to fit into.
Montanna is learning new things each day. She has laughed only a handful of times and only for me. I can't ever get her to do it for anyone else, but hopefully a full on giggle is going to come soon and hopefully I won't be the only one there to see it. I am so excited for that. She can hold on to things and is especially good at keeping things in her left hand. Maybe we have a lefty? I think it's probably too soon to tell, but we'll keep watching.
Montanna got a new little cousin yesterday. Her name is Lydia Ruth Dalton and she was born September 22 at 8:39 pm. She was a big baby at 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 14 cm head. Congratulations Ben and Linda Lee. We love you and can't wait to see pictures.
1 comment:
My very good friend is Navajo and they have a tradition that the first person the baby laughs for has to throw a big party. (I am pretty sure that is the first person out of the immediate family.)
Post a Comment