Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rock Star Baby!






Here is Montanna in one of her new sized outfits. She is now officially in 3-6 month clothes right on schedule. Out with the old and in with the new. She is getting smarter and learning more each day. She tells us all about her day in her own little language. She has the sweetest little voice. I love hearing her talk and watching her facial expressions as she tells us all about everything.

3 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

That rockstar outfit is too funny! And I love the little skirt outfit! She is such a cutie. I'm glad to hear that all is going well!

jessie said...

I can't believe 3 months has passed by so quickly! She looks so cute in her skirt (well, she looks cute in everything!)! I love girl clothes! :)

the speers said...

CUTE outfit!! don't you love when you can put the new clothes on them?! she's adorable!!