Montanna has so much fun playing in the bathtub that it is hard to get her out sometimes. She used to be pretty afraid of the water, but now she is learning how to roll around and lay down and have fun without inhaling a mouthful of water. Here are some pictures of her being goofy in the tub.
P.S. My baby book for Montanna is packed away in a box in Frank and Hillary's garage and so I need to write down that she has got a new tooth up on top, this makes 5 teeth total, and has started standing on her own for short periods of time. She is too scared take a step yet, but I know she will be walking soon enough. I love watching her little crawl right now. She is getting fast!
9 comments:
Oh I want to see her so badly. Lydia just fiqured out that she can stand in the tub. It scares me because it is so slippery. She is trying to pull herself up on everything. Five teeth is amazing. She is really growing up. I hope we can veido chat soon. Love you guys.
Montanna is at a fun stage!
Oh, what a sweet baby! She adores you, that's for sure!
OK so you have got the CUTEST little girl besides mine :) lol but she is just one of those babies you want to just eat up those cheekies and give her lots of kisses!!! her blue eyes are just to die for!!! When is the next cutie coming :)!!!
She has the prettiest eyes...
Looks like she love bath time!
Lindsey! I'm dying---her eyes are SO blue!!! and your jam looks so yummy!! :D
Those are great pictures! She has such beautiful blue eyes!!!
She is getting so so so big!! She is so cute lindz!! love and miss you!
Post a Comment