Thursday, July 23, 2009

Las Vegas, Nevada

The bridge at Hoover Dam is finally starting to look like a bridge. Well, I guess it has always looked like a bridge, but now it looks like we may be able to drive on it sometime in the near future. The construction sign is a little out of date. It says..... Construction Zone 2003-2008 Maybe in another year or so. It is amazing to drive by.
It looks like everything is being held up by strings.

Here is a better picture of all of the cables

Mom and Montanna in out Las Vegas Hotel. We were able to stay at Planet Hollywood, which was really fun, but we couldn't believe the 1/2 mile of mall we had to walk through with our luggage since we didn't valet our car. They must really want to make money on their valet service!

The Belagio Fountains! They were so pretty!

Dad and Montanna in front of Paris and the Eiffel Tower

Dad and Montannaon the Las Vegas Strip! You can sure tell we are in Las Vegas.

6 comments:

Patrice said...

I think I see Adam blushing at that billboard!

Unknown said...

So looks like you guy have been doing lots of traveling too! It's nice to be able to get away and see family!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

yeah the tan came from mostly Colorado, yes I had a tan before but it got better. THat and I try to be out side and stuff.

Tairah said...

See it getting so big!!! It is crazy how fast they grow.

They have done quite a bit on the hover dam since we were there.

Anonymous said...

Little Montanna is getting so so so gorgeous!! She is really a stunning little girl. Her hair is getting really blonde it seems!! Love you Linds and hope you are having a good summer!

Linsy said...

Dang....wish I would have known you were in Vegas! We could have met up... oh well, maybe next time. Hope you had a fun trip while down here! The whole thing about the valeting the car....that's like that EVERYWHERE you go down here. If you want to go to the theatre, they are always in the casinos, and you have to walk through everything just to get there. I hate it!