Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rexburg, Idaho

We stopped in Idaho Falls on our way our of town and were able to spend a couple hours with Adam's cousins. Here is a picture of Montanna, Thomas, Heber and Maddy in the wagon. It was so fun to play outside!
Ben, Linda Lee, Lydia and Montanna in their living room.

Montanna and Lydia in the bath.

Daddy and Montanna walking out of the park.

Montanna on the playground

Lindsey, Lydia and Montanna sitting in Porter Park in Rexburg. For some reason my pictures go in backwards and so this is after we have played in the splash park, and we are eating cotton candy. This was Montanna's first time with cotton candy and she wasn't sure what to think of it.
Ben, Linda Lee and Montanna

Lydia getting soaked! She loved it.

Montanna and Lydia at the splash park. This place was not here when I was going to school and I think it is a great addition. It is one of the best splash parks I have seen. There is even a big red bucket that fills up and then dumps water all over. Lydia loves the water, Montanna on the other hand.... just wasn't as excited. I don't know if it was because it is colder than AZ or if she is just a little nervous around water.


Montanna sitting in a little fountain.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, she is, once again, the most adorable little baby! Her birthday is very soon, right?

Amber said...

You always have such cute, fun pictures.