Thursday, September 17, 2009

Coming Soon......



Parmenter Baby #2 Due March 18th, 2010

I am 14 weeks today and we are so excited about this new addition to our family!

Montanna is going to be a big sister!

17 comments:

Amber said...

Oh yay! I was just jumping on to post about our trip back to Iowa and saw that you are expecting. Yippie! Will you find out the gender?

Torey said...

Congratulations! I had a hunch but I'm glad to see it in text.

Taryn said...

That is such exciting news! I am so happy for you. : ) Are you going to find out the sex or will it be a surprise?

Ashlee said...

I did not have a hunch! :) But I am glad that you are 14 weeks. I have talked to so many pregnant people lately - but they are only like 8 or 9 weeks pregnant! That makes the pregnancy so long for the bystanders! :) Thanks for the great news!

Amberly said...

i'm so excited for you! although, you've got to change your date to 2010!! can't wait to know what you're having!

Brit said...

I am SO EXCITED!! I also am excited that you posted this, because you know me I love new news, and now I can tell everyone since it is on your blog right?

Lindsey said...

Changed it! Thanks Amberly :)

Drake Family said...

Congrats! How fun for Montanna too. Good luck on the upcoming move. I am sure you will love Colorado, but it's always hard to leave a familiar place.

Britney and Andy said...

Congratulations Lindsey! How far apart are they going to be? Let me tell you two can be hard at times, but they are so worth it.

Lindsay Renee' said...

yahoo, lindsay! congratulations. wonder if this one will be an exact replica of momma. montanna is ALL adam!! the likeness is uncanny!

Patrice said...

Hurray, hurray, hurray!!

Unknown said...

that's so exciting!! so are you hoping for another girl or a boy?

Rebekah said...

Congratulations, I had no idea either, I am so happy for you. Montanna will be a great big sister

Brian and Lauren said...

YEA! YEA ! Brian and I are celebrating being an Uncle and Aunt again! We are so excited! Love you guys!

jessie said...

I just saw this post and got so excited for you!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) New babies are the best! And he/she already looks so adorable! :) Are you feeling well? WOW! I'm so happy for you and Adam! :) Woo Hoo!!! Oh - and of course for Montanna, too! She's going to be an amazing big sister! :)

Jamie & Ryan said...

Congrats, Linds!!! I'm so excited for you!! :)

Ashlee said...

I saw this and I was so excited. I didn't know you were gonna have another! Hope you've been feeling good. Im so happy for you all. Congrats!