Friday, September 4, 2009

Cooling down on a hot day....

This is how Montanna cools down on a hot Arizona day! This is right after she woke up from her afternoon nap. We spent the morning at the splash park, which she hated, by the way. She spent most of her time screaming and trying to climb up on me. We only stayed for about 40 minutes. She had so much sunscreen in her hair, that is why it is sticking up all over the place. We followed up the popsicle with a bath.


7 comments:

Patrice said...

See . . . she's going to miss it here!

Brian and Lauren said...

She is SO cute! I can jsut see her waking up...the best!

Miss you guys!

lauren

Brian and Lauren said...

I can just picture Montanna doing all that. I miss you guys and hope the move is going well! At least you will be that much closer!

hil said...

man, you make a cute baby, don't you?!

Brit said...

One week with Aunt Britney and she will love the water!

jessie said...

That's so funny that she hated it! :) I'll bet by next summer you won't be able to pull her away from the splash park (so hopefully there's one near you in CO :). At least the popsicle was a hit - and her hair is SO cute! It looks like it's really starting to grow quickly now!

corrinern said...

What a sweetie, she really likes popsicles!