Montanna has been having fun helping me go through drawers packing and sorting all of our different items. She loves the dresser drawers. In the kitchen we have a cabinet used to have kitchen appliances that have been put in boxes and packed up. Montanna loves to shut herself in the cabinet and play peek-a-boo with us. She is such a fun little girl!!!!
8 comments:
She is so cute!
Even if she isn't a true help, at least she's happy so you can get stuff done! So adorable . . .
Oh my goodness you caught her little scream that is SO CUTE. I can't wait to see her. We are going to have a BLAST!
She is getting big so fast! So cute! Wish we could be there to help pack!
I miss you MOntanna! Hopefully when you are a little closer I can see you more. She is already fitting in that cute jumper! I hope moving isn't too big of a pain. Love you guys!
Looks like you have an excellent little helper, there! :) I'm in love with her little outfit! Carter's? I just bought a few new outfits for Norah at the Carter's outlet, but their clothes run big so it'll be a little while before she can wear them. :( I LOVE the green, though! Of course, she would look absolutely fabulous in anything. ;)
Looks like we'll have to clean out some cabinets for her to play in!
She is so cute. They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment