Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mommy's little helper

Yesterday was bread baking day. Montanna got up on the stool and helped me make the bread. She had some fun playing with some of the dough and watching the whole process. It is so much fun having a little kitchen helper!

Taking a look in the bowl where the bread used to be.


3 comments:

jessie said...

She's getting to be such a big girl! I can't believe how quickly she's gone from baby to toddler... You look fantastic, by the way. :)

Ben and Linda Lee said...

She is getting so big. It will be so fun for her to have a little sister. I can just see the two of them. Montanna will be showing her the ropes. What fun.

Anonymous said...

SO so cute!! And congrats on being prego again!! I def have to fly out to see you sometime next year to see both your babies!! love you and miss you. Your little Montanner is so adorable