Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mr. Caterpillar


Montanna found a new Colorado friend. She really wanted to squish it in her hand or stomp on it, but we made her hold it instead. Hopefully she won't continue to want to smash all creepy crawlies. She stomps on them and then laughs like it is so funny. I don't quite know what to think.....

6 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, can there BE a more adorable picture?? Lucky caterpillar . . .

hil said...

what to think, Linds? think that she's so smart b/c that's exactly what she should do to creepy crawlies! except for caterpillars, though. that is such a sweet picture of her in her hat with her daddy.

LU said...

EWE! I hate crawlly things. Keep stomping. I see your cute belly!!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I am in love with your child and that hat! She is just the cutest thing this side of Kacey ;)
I find it odd that Darby is so terrified of bugs, because Montanna's bug squishing fettish is a very Darbyesque thing to do! I'm thinking your sweet gal may have a touch of Parmenter naughtiness in her!

Jamie & Ryan said...

ha ha! That's so funny. At least she's into stomping on and not eating creepy crawlies!

jessie said...

Hello! Jack and Montanna would be good buddies.. He LOVES bugs!

So I need your new address so I can mail you a Christmas card! Can you email it to me when you get a chance?
jessicaleewilde(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you!