Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Dress







I love these pictures for 2 reasons.....
1. Look how precious she looks!!! I love the Christmas Tree in the background and the little babydoll in her arms. What priceless pictures.

2. You would never believe how much I paid for this dress that originally cost $48!!! After 50% off at the store and another 8% taken off at the register and $10 Kohls Cash, I was able to purchase this dress and the matching babydoll dress for a grand total of $7.31! What a steal!
PS: The coat is one that I bought last year in an after Christmas sale at the Children's Place. It was $40 and I bought it for $15. I love finding great deals!

4 comments:

Drake Family said...

I love to find good deals like that too. She looks darling (and so does the doll). Oh yeah and I LOVE that jacket!!

Patrice said...

I love good deals, too! Of course, Montanna is what makes that dress so adorable.

Brian and Lauren said...

I can't wait to see you guys! You were always a reat bargain shopper. Montanna is growing up fast!

Unknown said...

OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE that coat!!! that is just toooooo cute!!! I love deals, Especailly that good!!