
During the Saturday Night Priesthood Session of General Conference Corrine, Britney and I packed up the girls and went shopping. It was so much fun and Montanna was so excited to go with us. She had to get her purse so she could be just like the big girls. We were able to find the things we were looking for and found some good sales since it was Easter Weekend. I love the way Montanna's hair looks slicked back in a little pony tail! She is getting to be such a big girl and good helper to Mommy!
5 comments:
Montanna...I love your purse! You are such a big girl! We HAVE to video chat soon. Linds and Adam..both your girls are gorgeous! You are amazing parents! I love al the pictures on the blog! Miss you and love you both!
Man, I am so jealous of how young Corrine looks. What a beautiful grandma!
Montanna, you go girl! Can't wait to see you . . . come visit cousin Darby soon!
Oh how I adore this little lady! I wish you guys were still in AZ so that I could see Eden! Your girls are beautiful and you are such a beautiful mommy. I'm glad you are getting into a routine. I remember how hard it was in the beginning. I love you guys!
I can't wait to see more pictures of the girls and all your fun adventures! I miss you guys and it makes me sad when I think about not seeing Eden yet. When you guys feel up to it after your company and everything we need to wed cam. Love you guys!
We believe in training them young!
Post a Comment