Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Froggie



Montanna wants to look for froggies every time we go outside. We know just where to look now. She thinks she wants to hold the frog until it actually touches her skin and then she waves her hands and says, ick, ick, yucky!

3 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

I love those little frogs too Montanna!

Patrice said...

What a teeny, tiny frog! Isn't it funny how we are afraid of something so much smaller than us! Wish we had frogs instead of scorpions.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I'm in love with a little girl named Montanna. You get some great pictures of her! I love the one of her in the tall grass & stuck in a crack :) I wish you were all going to be in AZ in a couple weeks so that I could see the girls. I'm starting to see some Corrine in Montanna. Do you see it too, or did I just make that up?