Lindsey! I LOVE all your pictures and checking your blog everyday! It makes me excited for our little girl...because her cousins are so amazing! What great personalities they both have. It looks like you are really going to enjoy the summer outside...unlike AZ. Montanna will really be able to explore. What a blessing! PS I washed my phone and am looking for another. Brian sill has his so we can still talk! Does anyone of the parmenters have an extra verizon? A friend gave me a alltel verizon phone and Brian is trying to argue with Verizon to make it work. Anyways...LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Lindsey! I LOVE all your pictures and checking your blog everyday! It makes me excited for our little girl...because her cousins are so amazing! What great personalities they both have. It looks like you are really going to enjoy the summer outside...unlike AZ. Montanna will really be able to explore. What a blessing! PS I washed my phone and am looking for another. Brian sill has his so we can still talk! Does anyone of the parmenters have an extra verizon? A friend gave me a alltel verizon phone and Brian is trying to argue with Verizon to make it work. Anyways...LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment