Having a sister close in age has been such a blessing in my life (even though she should have been born the big sister)! I am so glad that your girls will have that in their lives too. Is it weird that I want to come see you guys in CO? I have always felt like you are my family too! I love you!
7 comments:
We Love them! How darling. Montanna looks like a great big sister! I love Eden's smile!
you guys sure make some cute babies, don't you?
That love is so obvious! What priceless pictures.
I can't believe how big both your little girls are! Eden looks so much like you I think!! You are probably the best mommy ever!!
Your girls are so sweet. Eden looks just like you!
So darling
Having a sister close in age has been such a blessing in my life (even though she should have been born the big sister)! I am so glad that your girls will have that in their lives too.
Is it weird that I want to come see you guys in CO? I have always felt like you are my family too! I love you!
Post a Comment