Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July Celebration in Blanding, Utah

Grandma and Grandpa Webb



We had so much fun over the 4th of July Weekend. Corrine had her 35th year class reunion and so we all decided to go with her and visit Grandma and Grandpa Webb and experience a Blanding 4th of July. I think I was the only one who hadn't been there for the 4th and it was so much fun we will HAVE to do it again. Montanna had so much fun playing with cousins, seeing Grandma and Grandpa Webb, going to the parade and seeing fireworks for the first time. Both girls were really good in the car and it was a relatively stress free car ride until we tried getting back in to Denver on Monday, but it was worth it!



Fireworks!

Montanna watching the fireworks. She loved it!

Adam and I watching the show

Gran and Grandpa relaxing in the yard

Payback! Britney payed Rhett $1 to dump water on Adam's head. This is how Adam got back! :)
She loves ice cream

Gran and Eden watching the parade

Gran and Montanna watching the parade

Montanna dancing to the parade music. This was so much fun to watch. She rocked out!

Mommy and Eden at the parade

My Independence Day Girl

I got some candy!

Adam and I with Eden

Little Smiley

Montanna and Grandpa Webb going for a walk

Eden taking a nap

Show me your toesies!

Sitting in a tree

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Montanna was such a hoot. We are so glad we got to see you!

Ben and Linda Lee said...

So much fun!! I loved all the pictures. Your looking good Lindsey. IT is crazy to see ho much everyone is growing.

Kristine said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a fun time!

corrinern said...

We had so much fun!