Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playing outside

Montanna on her car

Blowing Bubbles

Eden hanging out in her chair

I must have said something funny :)


The weather has been beautiful and we have been having a lot of fun playing outside. Yesterday we went to play on some swings and a slide that they have set up over at the Glider's Society right by our house. Montanna loves the swings and the slide. I am sure we will be making the trip across the field quite often. Eden just loves to be outside and feel the breeze on her face. She kicks and coos and giggles. I have such fun girls!

5 comments:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Cute girls what fun you must have.

Patrice said...

They ARE so much fun!! :o)

Astles said...

You do have adorable girls! They are getting so big so fast! I LOVE coming to your blog and looking at the pictures over and over again! So much fun. It makes me feel like I am there almost. We will start looking into internet so we can talk to Montanna on the web cam. Love you !

Ashlee said...

So cute. They are growing up waaay too fast!

Petra said...

Ok.. I love her smile :)

Your girls are so cute!