Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eden at 6 Months!






Eden,
6 Months already!!!! These last few months have just flown by! You are such an amazing addition to our family. Montanna loves having a sister and honestly I don't think she remembers what it was like not to have one. She always tells us how much she loves you. At six months you are becoming much more talkative. You love to talk and laugh with your sister. We love the sounds we hear coming out of your mouth. We will only be more excited and happy when we understand what you are saying to us.
You are our little petite girl weighing 14 lbs. 13 oz at your 6 month check up. That is about 2 lbs less than Montanna at the same time. We just got out the next size of clothes and I love dressing you up in cute little outfits. I really like it when you and Montanna are wearing clothes that kind of match each other. Everyone comments on how adorable you are. I love how you have such gorgeous dark hair and deep brown eyes. Just looking into your eyes makes me smile. We are having so much fun watching you grow and learn.
You just started eating solid foods a few weeks ago. So far you have eaten applesauce, rice cereal, yams, and green beans. You love applesauce and yams and so far you don't care much for Green Beans. Aunt Britney says she can understand your dislike for the green beans as she doesn't care for them either. I love making baby food for you and will love trying new healthy foods for you to try. I love seeing your face and watching your reaction when you taste something for the first time.
We feel so lucky to have you as a part of our little family. We can't imagine life without you and we look forward to the next few months to continue to watch you grow and become more independent.
We love you so much!!

4 comments:

Lesley Harvey said...

Love the updates. Eden is getting cuter and cuter! And I love your pinkalicious post! How Fun!

Andrea said...

6 months goes so fast! What a cute pair your girls are...I can't wait for Brooklyn to have a sibling to love!

Patrice said...

Oh, she is such a doll! We love you!

Kacy said...

She is so cute and I can't get over how much she looks like you.