Monday, October 4, 2010

Montanna Says......

I keep thinking that I need to keep track of the things Montanna says to us because I want to remember all of the cute, witty, grown-up, adorable things she says to us. Here are a few:

M: "Eden's a tutie, mom." (cutie, but she can't say they K sound)
Me: "Yes she is, and so are you Montanna."
M: No, I'm not a tutie, I'm beautiful!"

Grandpa: " I love your pretty pigtails"
M: "No, they're not pink tails today Grandpa, they're blue tails"

M: (grabbing my face with her two little hands) "Look me in the eyeballs, Mom. Are you ready to be a good girl? Can you be nice to Eden? " These are two questions she hears us ask her frequently.

M: "Mommy, what are you doing? (1000 times a day.... seriously.)

M: " I'm talking to Aunt Lauren on the phone, don't be jealous, Mom"

Eden starts crying and I can hear Montanna start singing "Eensy Weensie Spider" as loud as she can until she gets to where Eden is sitting. She is such a good big sister and doesn't like it when Eden is sad. I can hear her saying over and over, "It's alright, sweetie, It's alright. mommy's coming." I need to get a recording of it. It is so sweet.

Tonight I asked Montanna to go and tell Daddy that it was time for dinner and I could hear her yelling through the glass door of his office, "Honey, time for dinner! Let's eat, Honey!" I guess Adam and I use that word too much when talking to each other because she has picked up on that calling both of us "Honey" at times. :)

M: "Mom, I want to send an email to __________." "Let's check the email."

M: "Daddy, are you mowing the lawn? and the grass?"

Oh, Montanna.... you are amazing and smart and we love you so much! We can't wait to hear what you will come up with next.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Patrice said...

I can't wait to see what funny things she says next. I, for one, cannot resist her!

Taryn said...

Adorable! They say the best things at this age. Carson also likes to grab my face in his hands and say "look at me" and "listen mommy!" I was thinking I should probably write some of it down or take some videos.

Petra said...

Ha! Love it! I feel the same way, sometimes I wish I just carried a recorder on me that magically turned itself on in anticipation for something awesome to come forth form my children's mouths.