Please let me know if you would like an invite to view our blog. I am going to make it private sometime in the next few weeks. I post so many pictures that I just want to create a little bit of privacy for my family. I would like all friends past and present and family members to stay in touch with our family if you would like to. Just leave me your name and email address. Thank you!
11 comments:
I want in! I love seeing all the pictures, and I totally understand the privacy concern. My email address is baxie3@gmail.com. Thanks! Becky Rushton
kjheap@gmail.com
Don't go private!!! Then my Google Reader won't know when you post :(
I've thought about doing that same thing. I think I will, too. Anyway, my e-mail: amybunker80@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Hi! This is Carly Williams, I am Ashley Shawcroft's Mom, from Bigfork. I would Love to continue to view your blog and watch your beautiful daughters grow up! Can you add me to your 'approved' list? My e-mail is eckolake@gmail.com
I see your folks, JR and Su from time to time at my work at Martel Construction. They are SO proud of their grand-daughters! And they are such beautiful girls!
Me! Me! I love looking at and reading about your cute girls!
Andrea
diriculous@gmail.com
Ahh! Because of dumb ol' school I'm never on here anymore, but I'm so glad that I saw this bc of course I want to keep reading your blog! I promise my blog won't be quite so boring after I graduate in Dec!
brneyedgrl555@hotmail.com
patricec@cox.net
I can't miss pics of those adorable little girls!!
Hey, I can't remember if I sent you my email on Facebook so here it is just in case I didn't=)
mjensen6889@aim.com
matt.hay.evans@gmail.com
Yar!
mikepetra.evans@gmail.com
Post a Comment