Oh THanks for posting pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Montanna AND Eden are both getting so big and grown up. I lover thier dresses! I couldn't believe from the pictures just hw big they are getting. We have the internet now, so anytime you can lets web cam and so I can see those girls in person (kinda). Thanks for talking the other day. It was fun to catch up. I wish we lived close but I LOVE the Halloween costumes too. SO so cute. Montanna and you made good witches. I would love to see Montanna cackle...maybe she'll show me :)
2 comments:
what beautiful girls you have.
Oh THanks for posting pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Montanna AND Eden are both getting so big and grown up. I lover thier dresses! I couldn't believe from the pictures just hw big they are getting. We have the internet now, so anytime you can lets web cam and so I can see those girls in person (kinda). Thanks for talking the other day. It was fun to catch up. I wish we lived close but I LOVE the Halloween costumes too. SO so cute. Montanna and you made good witches. I would love to see Montanna cackle...maybe she'll show me :)
Post a Comment