
Buffalo Creek, Colorado. The site for this year's Christmas Tree

Montanna on a rock. She loves to be outside!

Enjoying the fresh air in the woods

Montanna and Britney. Montanna stole Britney's jacket. What a nice Aunt to freeze so Montanna was comfortable. We had a coat for her, we just left it in the car. Not very smart!

Mommy and Eden. So happy!

Walking our Christmas Tree out of the forest

In the process of cutting the tree down. I know my pictures aren't in order....

Adam decorating

The tree

More decorating

Montanna loved the ornaments
1 comment:
I love that you get to cut your own tree! that's so cool!! Your girls are so stinken cute!!--I can't believe how big they are, but then I remember that they're not too far apart from my own babies! haha--it just seems different when it's not your kids! Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment