Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

Where do I start? I have so many pictures and I am having a hard time deciding which ones to post and show all of you. We had a wonderful Christmas. It was fun to just be at home and relax and enjoy the excitement. Montanna really understood Christmas this year. We spent quite a bit of time talking about Baby Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. She has a pop up book that tells the Nativity Story and she says it is her "favorite" book. Which, it may well be. She asks to read it quite often. She also understood Santa this year and it was wonderful to tell her to be a "good girl" so Santa would come and leave presents of her. She understood that you had to be a good girl to get presents and she LOVES presents!
 Christmas Angel Baby
 My girls love each other. I am so lucky!
 New jammies from Grandma and Papa
 Playing with a snow globe with a flower in her hair. So cute!
 Christmas Eve. Everything set up and in it's place.
 Christmas Morning with her baby.
 Christmas Morning with her baby
 Montanna is going to be such a big help with her new vacuum.
 A new sticker book!

 Montanna's new talking Elmo
 On our walk to see the neighbor's new house. We love their lookout tower. We had fun watching planes take off and land.
 Adam and I New Year's Day
 Eden with her new Giraffe toy.
 Eden likes to help cook too. Just like her big sister.
 Eden and Grandpa
 Montanna and Gran taking a little nap
 Uncle Glen and Eden
Aunt Britney telling Christmas stories.

As you can tell. Both Montanna and Eden were very good girls this year. We were so blessed in 2010 and we are looking forward to a new year with new goals and new opportunities.

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Those pics sure made me smile!!

Lesley Harvey said...

Love all the pictures! Montanna and Eden look so cute in every one!

Astles said...

Oh I love the Christmas pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for the Thank You note. I loved it. We are a little late getting ours out...but don't worry. So funny story, your Christmas card is on our fridge and whenever I walk Brynlee around the frige she starts talking, and then I see what she is so excited about and she sees Montanna's picture on the card. I took a video but she was only in a smiling mood, but even in the little video you can tell she just loves the pictures. Miss you guys!

jessie said...

Your girls just get more adorable each time I see them! Baby Eden is just such a cute and petite little beauty, and next to her Montanna looks so grown up! Pictures like these just make me pray for Norah to have a baby sister someday! :) (She does love her brothers, though... She's just vastly outnumbered and needs a tea-party partner. :)

corrinern said...

Just when I think these girls could not get any cuter-they do!