Beautiful Roses from Adam. I am such a lucky wife!
Candy, Candy, Candy
Eden loves Valentine's Day suckers!
Big Valentine's Day cookies made by Gran and frosted by me. I know I need to take a decorating class. :)
We tried out curlers. I don't know why because her hair is so curly to begin with. I didn't get a picture, but you should have seen the frizzy fro we had when we took them out. Crazy! She may be one girl who can go without curlers.
Eden thought they were a toy to try to pull out. Yikes!
Favorite picture of the month! They both love spinning in this chair and are upset when they have to stop. Love those smiles and those adorable girls!
3 comments:
THEY ARE FUN!!!!
Love the curler. Wish I could have seen the fro.
your girls are so cute! :)
Post a Comment