She's got her muck boots, flashlight and "Meow". We are packing up the truck tomorrow and heading up to Dillon. MT on Sunday and Monday. We have heard there may be bad weather coming out way. We will be praying for clear roads and safe drivers. I don't like to drive because I don't think it's safe. I think of all the people coming at me that aren't paying attention or are eating or talking on their cell phone while they are driving. I am crossing my fingers for an uneventful, smooth trip.
Montanna keeps talking about all the animals that are going to be near her new house. This is going to be a fun transition for us, but she sure is going to miss Gran, Grandpa and Aunt Britney. I know the house is going to seem very quiet and big for a while. Thank goodness for Skype and telephones.
4 comments:
Cute pictures...this one of Montanna and the springtime picks. Montanna 's picture in the muck boots reminds me of when we were little. What a great new adventure for you guys. Montanna told me all about the animals...so I know she's excited! We will pray for safe drivers and you guys to rive safe. The weather has been excellent here but Les says they have been getting a lot of snow. Take your time if you need to. We sure are excited to have you closer!
Oh, how will they ever go on without you guys around? I know you have been a blessing in eveyone's lives!
Good luck with the move! I hope everything goes super smoothly for you guys. It's exciting that you will be back in Montana. Enjoy!
O!! We are so glad to have you near us. Cant wait for all the family time!
Post a Comment