Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I was so lucky to be able to have my mom and dad here visiting us for Mother's Day. My sisters, Lauren and Lesley came to visit too. We had such a fun weekend and it was so good to spend time together. Most of us hadn't seen each other in more than 9 months and so it was a well overdue visit. The cousins had so much fun together and it was fun to watch them play. I wish I would have taken more pictures. Lesley sent me some but I haven't figured out how to download them on my computer yet. I will figure it out. But for now.... here are a few.

Grandma and Montanna on the fence.

Aunt Lauren, Brynlee and Eden playing on the wagon.

Eden Papa and Aunt Lesley

Papa, Grandma and their girls
(Brynlee, Montanna, Eden, and Aubrey)

Brynlee riding a lamb. The girls loved playing with the little lambs.

1 comment:

Brit said...

More Pictures Yeah!! I have been checking your blog every other day, for an update. I know you have been so busy and dealing with sick kidos, but now you are gone, I need pictures :)