Eden golfing with the feather duster.
Corrine got this amazing picture of two birds. One of them has a twig in it's mouth. The birds are fun to watch right outside their windows.
Montanna and Darby playing outside.
Montanna giving us one of her new "normal" faces. She cracks us up!
Adam, Frank and Britney went to a couple garage sales on Saturday morning and found us some "treasures". Frank found Darby these adorable TuTu's and Montanna and Darby had fun dressing up in them.
I love this picture! The storm was coming in, but the weather was still nice outside. I just love the colors and the sweet girl in the picture! Corrine found this adorable dress for Montanna's birthday at a little boutique in Parker and then a few weeks later found the plain yellow dress for Eden on clearance at Walmart and dressed it up so she and Montanna would be matching. I LOVe these dresses!
Eden in her dress with a flower in her hair.
Gotta love all the glass doors in the house. I'll bet there was a window washing party after we left. :)
Aunt Hillary dancing with Eden
Aunt Britney playing with Eden in the laundry basket.
We really had a great time and can't wait for our next get together. It was so fun to catch up and spend time together as a family. We love you guys!
4 comments:
we had so much fun spending time with you guys and miss you so much! Darby has not stopped talking about Montanna and Eden, that "cute little fella." we have yet to convince her that even girls can have short hair, but she'll get it soon enough!
Wow!!! What adorable pictures!!!! Love the little yellow dresses and that storm is amazing!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
Aren't families the best?? Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. I know I say this every time, but they really are too cute! Miss you!
We loved seeing you guys. The time went too fast and I couldn't get enough hugs in! It was fun seeing the girls have so much fun!
Post a Comment