Eden is BY FAR the pickiest eater in our family. She is our grain, dairy and fruit girl. She does not like many meats and will not eat vegetables. We have tried lots of different veggies and meats and prepared them all different ways, but she seems to know. Even when she is really hungry, she will not take a bite of something she doesn't like.
The other day I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and cooked carrots for dinner and she wouldn't taste any part of it. She doesn't even like mashed potatoes! We kept it in front of her while the rest of us ate and she just sat there and talked to us and we tried to feed her bites every once in a while. I knew she was hungry because she didn't eat a very big lunch and hadn't been snacking. Finally, I got up and got her a banana.
She looked at me and took a huge bite and said, "Thank you", "Thank you", "Thank you" over and over between bites. What am I going to do with her?
Obviously Ramen Noodles were a big hit!
1 comment:
Katie is the same way! She will eat frozen corn, but no other veggies and I can't get her to eat meat for anything. It's so frustrating!
Post a Comment