My sister Lesley had a baby on August 26 and we are so excited to have another little cousin and neice. My mom and dad were able to go down and see her this last weekend and cuddle with this little sweetie. I can't wait until I get to see her and hold her! She just looks precious.
On the way to visit Lesley and her family, mom and dad stopped and had lunch and spent some time with Lauren and Brynlee in Idaho Falls and on the way back home, they stopped and had lunch with us and played for a little while. We were so excited they stopped through. Montanna and Eden had so much fun with Grandma and Papa.
Adalyn Hazel Harvey
Montanna and Papa doing 1-2-3's. Can you tell she loves this?! I think Papa got his workout while he was here.
Grandma and Eden reading a story.
Papa, Grandma and the girls. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment