Today was Montanna's first day of Preschool! I found a preschool that is put on by the local Lutheran Church here and it is perfect. Montanna's class has 15 kids and it is 2 days a week for 2 hours. She has a Tinkerbell backpack with the things she needs inside and has a special place to put it in the house so we don't have to look for it when it is time to go to "school".
We walked in this morning and they had all the kids name tags sitting on the table and asked Montanna if she could tell which one was hers. She went right not the one that said "Montanna". That was a proud Mommy moment. She can recognize her name! She didn't even look back to say goodbye as she put her name tag on and ran off to play with 14 other kids she had never seen before. Other kids were crying and clinging to their moms and Eden started crying thinking I was going to leave her there too. :) She got to finger paint, read stories, eat cookies she didn't like, and has been talking about how much fun it was ever since. I think this was a good decision. She is happy!
7 comments:
her joy just radiates from her, she is darling! I'm glad she's loving it, makes it easier to send them away I think. good luck, montanna!
Too cute! She looks so excited!
They are both so big!!!!!! I cant believe how fast they change. I love that Montanna is giving big smiles. Thanks for all the new pictures. They really made my day. Eden and Montanna are so cute. So cute!! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
She is so much fun! I knew she was going to love it, because she loved preschool in Colorado.
Is that a happy face or what!
Hugs from Gran!
Talk about a cute little girl! She is just radiant--so excited to go to school. From what you wrote about not looking back, she sounds like she is quite independent!
Wow! I guess we haven't talked much about preschool. What fun and I am so happy for her. What a good prep for the future school years. It was fun to hear about her name. Will she go for a full school year? I am glad that I can see her pictures. She is getting to be so old and accomplished.
Post a Comment