Sunday, November 6, 2011

The snow fairy has visited...

The girls have been patiently waiting for snow to fall for weeks now. Montanna knew snow had come twice to Gran already this year and she thought it was our turn. We were so surprised when we looked out the window yesterday morning and saw the snow covered ground. I love the look of freshly fallen snow. It is so pretty and white before anything else has time to touch it.
This was the view outside our living room window. 


Montanna loving the fact that we are outside playing in the snow. We made footprints all over the yard, snow angels, and had a snowball fight!


Eden was also excited as she was following Montanna around saying "Hooray, Hooray!"


Eden and Montanna enjoying the first sticking snow of the season.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Fun pics! I love how excited kids get when it snows. : ) Carson loves snow. He always asks about it and I have to tell him we don't get snow in San Diego. He only gets to enjoy it when we go to Tracy's for Christmas. That's sure enough for me though! ; )