Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rexburg Splash Park

Ok... I'm catching up on everything we have been doing this summer that I haven't posted about. Especially since it is fall already and I have to accept that summer really is over for another year. That being said, I am really looking forward to the nice cool fall weather. The trees changing colors and raking leaves up and jumping in them with Montanna and Eden. There is always something fun to do!

One day a couple months ago, Lauren and I decided to take the girls to the splash pad in Rexburg. Can you believe they don't have anything like this in Idaho Falls? We both wished that it was closer and we would have gone all the time, but the girls had so much fun playing and splashing in the water. They were all worn out by the end of the day. 

Montanna shutting the water on and off.

Eden, Brynlee, and Emily taking a break and having a snack.

Eden running around having fun. 

Brynlee playing in the water.

Montanna got me to take a ride down the slide with her. Super fun! Montanna got a little water in her eyes, but she brushed them off and kept going.

I think the carousel and the end was everyone's favorite part. Montanna on her horse. 

Eden on the carousel

Emily getting her very first ride on a carousel. 

Bryn was the most excited of all. What a cute face! We had a great day playing with our cousins.

No comments: