Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween cookies

I almost forgot cookie making. This is a Halloween tradition in Adam's family to make pumpkin sugar cookies and frost them and add candy corn. To him, Halloween is not Halloween without some sugar cookies.This was a super fun activity to do with the girls. They had so much fun and ate way too much sugar, I know. Please ignore the messy house as it was a war zone for a few hours on this particular afternoon. It was actually pretty easy to clean up once we got the kids interested in another activity. 









As you can see, they had a great time!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

yum! I'm a fan of adam's tradition!! your girls are so darling, I love keeping up with you here!

corrinern said...

I love that cute witch AND her cute cat! The cookies look perfect! I like the squirt bottles for the frosting! Yum!

Taryn said...

Cute pictures of the girls. Those cookies look like they were super yummy. : )

Taryn said...

Cute pics of the girls! Those cookies look like they were yummy. : )