Friday, June 14, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Montanna had such a wonderful year on Preschool this last year. I know I have said this before, but she had such an amazing teacher that loved her and taught her so much. I really feel like she is ready to go to Kindergarten this Fall although I can't believe she is getting so big! Graduation was more of an end of the year program where the kids sang a bunch of songs and performed for us. They all did a great job and I got a bunch of it on video so we will all be able to watch it. Adam was in California during her program and was able to watch some of her songs once he got home. Thank goodness for technology. I would have been so sad if he would have had to miss out completely.

Montanna and her teacher Miss Karla

Montanna's whole preschool class. 
Micah, Tommy, Cooper, Noelle, Bailey, Marshall, Lucas, Noah, Truman, Kaitlyn, Kylee, and Montanna 
Montanna and her "Diploma"

Eden was there cheering her on the whole time and enjoyed the cupcakes after the program was over. She can't wait until it's her turn with Miss Karla. We've got her signed up for the Fall of 2014!

1 comment:

corrinern said...

Priceless pictures of that little princess... can't believe she is growing up so fast!