Today was Montanna's fir st day of Kindergarten!Both of my girls are getting so big, I just can't believe it. Montanna was super excited to go to school and didn't seem nervous at all until she quieted right down with the rest of the class once we got there. All of the kids were so quiet once school started. You honestly could have heard a pin drop in the classroom. I'm sure that won't last long! :) Once Eden and I left her at school she said that they got to color pictures, read stories and watch an alphabet movie. Sounds like a pretty good day to me!
She gave me a great 1st day pose.
So excited and happy to be going to school!
Eden had fun with me, but missed Montanna. At one point she was excited that I had put new batteries into her flashlight and she yelled out to Montanna, "Look Montanna, Mommy just put new batteries in my flashlight!".... and then she remembered that Montanna wasn't there. It will take a little getting used to, but pretty soon we will be so busy with her new little brother that she won't be looking for things to do. We played with play dough, and read stories though today while Montanna was at school.
Best Friends
Montanna and her teacher Mrs. Taylor on bac to school night.
Back to school night picture of Montanna in the gym.
2 comments:
I keep coming back to your blog to look at these cute pictures! She is so grown up! Eden is so cute too. Love them both!
Cute! Isn't it crazy to have your baby a kindergartner? I know I am still having trouble wrapping my mind around that. I feel for Eden though. I remember how desperately I wanted to go to school when I was her age and watched my older siblings leave every day. It's nice to have that one on one time with the younger kids though. Though you won't be one on one for long! :)
Post a Comment