Rueger A. Parmenter
Friday October 11, 2013
3:23 am
7 lbs
20 1/4 inches
First Family Picture
Big Sister Montanna holding Rueger for the first time.
Big Sister Eden holding Rueger for the first time.
Such a snuggle bug.
Father and son.
Montanna snapped this picture of Adam. She wasn't supposed to have the camera, but actually did a pretty good job taking his picture.
Eden is so excited to finally have her little brother here. She has already been such a good helper!
Montanna loves to hold Rueger, but also likes to act like it's no big deal. It's something she does all the time, right? She's funny.
Eden and Rueger
Me, Eden and the new little guy.
Beautiful flowers from Adam.
First Family Picture
Big Sister Montanna holding Rueger for the first time.
Big Sister Eden holding Rueger for the first time.
Such a snuggle bug.
Father and son.
Montanna snapped this picture of Adam. She wasn't supposed to have the camera, but actually did a pretty good job taking his picture.
Eden is so excited to finally have her little brother here. She has already been such a good helper!
Montanna loves to hold Rueger, but also likes to act like it's no big deal. It's something she does all the time, right? She's funny.
Eden and Rueger
Me, Eden and the new little guy.
Beautiful flowers from Adam.
3 comments:
These pictures are priceless! I was just updating our blog...that's how I saw them! I love very single one...and you look amazing! You all look amazing! I love the girls excitement. They are great sisters! I am sure great helpers to. Such a perfect, beautiful family!
He is adorable. Love all the new pictures. The girls look so excited to be big sisters!
He is a doll! Congratulations!
Post a Comment