Montanna woke up this morning with a loose tooth! I seriously can't believe that I have a little girl big enough to start losing her teeth. Super exciting things will be happening around this house with the tooth fairy watching. The girls can't wait for this tooth to wiggle free and make it under the pillow so the tooth fairy will make her debut appearance at the Parmenter Home. I am continually reminded of how fast time flies. I can't think about it too hard, just try to enjoy each and every moment I have with these sweet little kids of mine while they are still little and want to spend all their time with me. I am so lucky to have such sweet spirits in our house and hope I can do everything I can to teach them the things they need to know. Such a big responsibility.

No comments:
Post a Comment