Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo. We had such a fun day! Britney was able to take the day off and we were sad that Corrine had to work and couldn't come with us, but the kids all had so much fun and it was a great zoo. We were able to see some really fun animals and since it was on the side of the mountain, it had some great views of Colorado Springs.

I thought I got a better picture of these bears, but they were fishing in their little pond and were very fun to watch.

Rueger was a trooper and had fun being wheeled everywhere we went. He looks like he was getting a little tired here.

Montanna and Eden posing with the big bear.


Eden with the giraffes in the background. The girls were able to feed the giraffes.
Mr. Moose

I thought I got a better picture of these bears, but they were fishing in their little pond and were very fun to watch.

Rueger was a trooper and had fun being wheeled everywhere we went. He looks like he was getting a little tired here.

Montanna and Eden posing with the big bear.


Eden with the giraffes in the background. The girls were able to feed the giraffes.

No comments:
Post a Comment