Monday, August 25, 2008

2 Month Birthday!






Montanna is now officially 2 months old as of Saturday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how big she is getting. I love laying down beside her and talking to her. She gets this smile on her face and we coo back and forth to each other. She thinks she is really doing something neat and I love getting her to talk to me.

This coming weekend is Montanna's blessing and we have so many visitors coming to see her. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone. I wish we lived closer so everyone could see the little changes in her that I can. Someday we will live closer and in a cooler climate than Arizona, but we don't know when or how yet. WE just keep our eyes peeled for opportunities.

2 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Aw, she is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Montanna!

Patrice said...

I think Darby finally has a little competition for the cutest baby! Montanna is absolutely adorable.