
We were finally able to leave the hospital on Tuesday afternoon. It seemed like we had been in the hospital for so long and I just wanted to get home and sleep in my own bed. I know Adam felt the same way. He was tired of the hard plastic chair that kind of turns into a bed that he had been sleeping on for two nights in a row. It wasxxciting to be able to leave. Adam made sure that the car seat was put in the right way and I held Montanna and we were wheeled down to the car. The ride home was so scary. We ran into raod construction and I was worried that Montanna was going to get too hot or that someone was going to run a red light and hit our car. But... we made it home safely. Here is a picture of Montanna right after we walked in the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment