WOW! She is getting so big. So how was your 1st Halloween with a child? I bet you will love it more next year when Montanna is walking...or not cuz then you will have to chase her! She is darling!!
How cute! Elaina was a bunny for her first Halloween too - It was basically just a sleeper with a bunny tail and ears on it. Babies are the cutest when they are all dressed up.
6 comments:
How adorable. However, it looks as though Montanna doesn't like being in a costume. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. We love you guys.
WOW! She is getting so big. So how was your 1st Halloween with a child? I bet you will love it more next year when Montanna is walking...or not cuz then you will have to chase her! She is darling!!
Cute! :)
You guys all look so cute! It looks like you are having a blast. Montanna is so so cute! I wish I could come over and babysit tonight!
Maybe Montanna will enjoy it a little more when she can actually eat the candy!
How cute! Elaina was a bunny for her first Halloween too - It was basically just a sleeper with a bunny tail and ears on it. Babies are the cutest when they are all dressed up.
Post a Comment