Monday, January 12, 2009

rOWdy, i lOvE My neW shOEs!
















deAr rOWdy,
i waS So excItEd WhEn i lOokeD uNder THe cHrisTMAs trEE aND saW A preSEnt frOm yoU. i waS evEN More eXCiteD wHEn i sAW thAt yOu hAD givEn mE ShoES to mAtCh my VerY faVORIte ouTFit. ThAnk yOu, ThAnk yOu, ThAnk yOu! i hAd moM tAke LOts of piCTureS oF me sO yOu cOUld sEE hoW PerFect thEy arE. WhaT do YOu thInk?

MoM haS bEEn teLlinG me HoW ColD it is WaY uP tHerE in MoNtanA. ShE saYs thAt I neeD to gO aNd vISit beCaUSe I neeD tO See HorsES, aND cOws, and SNOw maCHineS. I Don'T REAlly knOW whAT she'S talKINg abouT, DO yOu?

dAd saYS thAT yoU mIGht coME to AriZOna in A few mONths. I woulD loVE to See yoU in PerSon. Mom kEEps shOwinG me yOuR picTUres, bUT I thINk we WoulD havE fun PlaYing toGEtheR. I haVe loTS of toYS. Mom saYs thaT I havE toO maNy toyS, buT I liKE alL of TheM. tHE boOKS aRe mY faVoRite. MoM reADs tHem to ME anD i geT to LOOK aT alL of the preTTy piCtureS. She doEs SiLly voICes anD it maKEs me LAUgh.
WelL, i beTTer gO taKe a naP sO i CaN plaY WIth aLL of thE kidS tHAt arE goINg To coME ovEr for PiaNo leSSons todAY. ThanKS agAIn foR my SHoeS!
LoVe,
moNTanNa

4 comments:

Patrice said...

That IS a perfect match! Man, you can sure tell when she is concentrating. That tongue has a mind of its own!

Unknown said...

So there is a family in our ward by the last name of Fenn. Ring a bell?

Amberly said...

the shoes are darling montanna! but once you start loving them, you never stop... good luck!!

Ashlee said...

What a cutie. This is such a sweet post linds. I love it. She's getting so big!