Before Montanna was born I received a box in the mail stuffed with baby items. I opened the box and saw all of the adorable things my mom had sent and then found out that almost everything she sent was things that I had worn as a baby. That has made dressing Montanna so much more fun. I can put her in things that were once mine and I can save them so she can have them someday too.
Here are some pictures of Montanna wearing my Wonder Woman shoes. The shoes fit perfectly. I really think that they made baby shoes better 26 years ago because I don't have any shoes for Montanna that fit as well as these do. She loved looking at them all through the day and she loved to stand while she was wearing them.
Thank you mom, for doing such a good job saving and taking care of these things.
5 comments:
those shoes are absolutely darling! what a fun treasure to share with montanna.
i can't believe montanna has teeth!! tessa just turned nine months this week and not a tooth in sight. my other babies had teeth by five or six months. and what a cutie this baby is of yours--everytime i see her on sunday, i just think, "gee, what an adorable babe."
send me your email at slfaller2001@yahoo.com so i can add you to my blog, it's private.
Those shoes rock.
What a sweet legacy. She is growing cuter and cuter every day. Hey, please come over. We miss you guys. I'm not sure you want all 9 of us invading your home, but we can do it if that would be easier.
that is a very cute outfit. And the teeth. So cute.
Post a Comment