I love to dress Montanna in red and so when I found this swimsuit and sun hat set I had to get it. I know when summer comes we will be spending a lot of time in the pool. Aunt Britney gave Montanna a ladybug bathrobe for Christmas that we will use as a swim suit cover-up. Now I just need to find some red sandals and she is set. Even though I don't really like that it is already 80+ degrees outside, I am looking forward to swimming and watching to see what Montanna does when she gets int the pool. She loves her baths right now and so I am sure we will have a hard time keeping her from the water.
3 comments:
We'll let you know when it's warm enough in our pool, or if we decide to heat it. It'll be so fun to play with her in the water! She looks very cute.
What a little baby model! I do love red, too and can see myself dressing a baby girl in red. Good choice;)
precious, precious baby.
Post a Comment