much about you this weekend!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Sleepy Sick Baby
Last night Montanna woke up at about 11:00 which is a little unusual for her. She has been a really good sleeper from the very beginning. It didn't seem like she was going to go back to sleep and so I went into her room and picked her up so I could bring her back into my room and rock her back to sleep. She felt so warm! I knew she was getting a cold since she had been coughing a little bit all day, but now she had a fever. I took her temperature and it was 102! This was Montanna's first fever and I was a little bit nervous. I gave her some baby tylenol and put her back to bed and she slept until 5:45 when Adam woke up and went to check on her and we gave her another round of baby tylenol and she slept until about 8:45 when I woke her up to go to the doctor's office. Thank goodness they could squeeze me in. It seems like she is trying to sleep it off because she has been sleeping so much this week. Last week I couldn't get her to take a nap for the life of me and now it is all she wants to do. This is what she looked like when I went to go check on her just a minute ago. What a sweet baby!
Get better soon so I don't have to worry so
much about you this weekend!
much about you this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's impossible to enjoy the break when they are sick! Oh, she is so cute, even when she's sick. I hope she gets better fast. What did the doctor say?
We're in exactly the same boat over here. Temperature of 102 yesterday and not sleeping well. Today he's added vomiting to the mix. What did your doctor recommend? We've just been using baby tylenol
it's so nice if they can sleep well when they're sick. not so nice if the sickness keeps them awake. their little bodies know what they need and sometimes it's just lots of rest. the tylenol makes some babies sleepy too. I hope she gets feeling better soon!
I hope Montanna gets better so you guys can enjoy your Anniversary weekend! Wish I could come and baby sit! Love you guys and talke to you soon.
Poor little girl. She looks so cute in the picture. I is kind of stressful then they are real little and sick.
Post a Comment