Monday, March 2, 2009

Biker Baby




We went over to Mesa this weekend to visit Frank, Hillary and Darby. While we were there Montanna found Darby's bike and loved it when I set her on the seat. She did really good balancing herself there and Darby was really good about sharing her bike. Especially since Darby's bike is one of her very favorite things. I am sure it was hard for her to watch someone else playing with it. We had a great time visiting and Hillary and I were able to go shopping for a little while while the boys stayed back and watched the babies and a movie.

6 comments:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

She is so big. I can't believe it. I can almost see her walking. It would be fun to get together again.

Patrice said...

Hopefully the babies got watched a little, too! Darby is probably a very good sitter.

Lesley Harvey said...

She is getting so big! I can almost see her just start pedaling and taking off on the bike!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest little pictures!! I love that you are a mommy! And commenting on your comment- I wish you could have gone skiing with me too! miss you so much!

corrinern said...

She has good balance and you can see how much she likes that in her eyes. Such a darling baby!

jessie said...

I'm so happy she's feeling so much better! Looks like someone might be getting a bike for their birthday? :) She's so cute on it!