Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun at the Park!

Montanna and I have been enjoying the nice weather the last couple of days and having fun outside. She loves feeling the breeze on her face and squeals every time something surprises her like a bird flying in front of us or a dog barking. It is so much fun. She pulls herself as upright as possible while she is sitting in the stroller and almost acts like she wants to jump out. Thank goodness for those restraints...... not that she could really go anywhere since she has decided that she just wants to roll around and stand all day and never crawl. I'm just kidding, I am sure she is going to crawl soon. She gets up on her knees sometimes and then she gets too tired and flops back down in her stomach and rolls to where ever she wants to go.
Yesterday I had Darby for the afternoon and so we went over to two different parks and played on the playground. She had a blast. I think both Darby and Montanna had the most fun on the swings, but then Darby is a little monkey and was crawling all over and going up and down the slides and ladders. It was so fun to be out in the perfect weather and enjoy these kiddos. Here are some pictures.


















7 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm a broken record . . . she needs to be a model! Those cheeks are so kissable.

corrinern said...

I want to play in the park too! Can't wait to come and see you.

jessie said...

She is so cute! I'm loving those cheeks! :) Don't worry about the crawling thing - Eddie was still army crawling at 10 months, but was walking at 12 months. He kind of just skipped the whole 'real' crawling thing. But it looks like she's about to in one picture so I'm sure any day now she'll surprise you and just start crawling around the house. :)

Ashlee said...

Ah the weather is sooo nice! I can't wait for spring. Theres always that one last teaser storm... ugg. Montana is the cutest baby. Shes all smiles. I love the pics of her on the swings. They make me smile. She seems like shes the perfect happy little girl! I love it.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

So cute!! Every time I see pics of her I can't believe how much she has grown since the last ones I saw.
From the stories Hill tells I am amazed that you are brave enough to watch Darby in addition to your own baby! She is a wild maniac!
You are a very good photographer, by the way!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! you guys must be so proud!!! I wish I could see her in person, she looks so much fun and happy!!!

Unknown said...

Yes we will keep it red, that's one of the reasons we loved the house! They are pretty good kids too. Randy wants more but I don't know, they are a lot of work I am not sure I can handle more or have the patience for more, we will see maybe come summer we will try I want a spring baby if we do so we will see.