We had so much fun when Grandma and Grandpa were here last week. They stayed from March 11-16. We were so sad to see them leave. We packed as much sun into their vacation as possible since they told me it was -9 degrees in Bigfork when they left last Wednesday. They enjoyed the wonderful weather we've had here the last couple weeks.
Montanna is babbling all of the time. Her vocabulary consists of: Baa Baa, Maa Maa, Daa Daa, Naa Naa, Tttt Tttt, and an occasional click of the tongue. We were trying to get her to say Pa Pa while her Papa was here, she is close, but not quite. Maybe in another few weeks. Montanna is now army crawling all over the place and can go from a laying down position to sitting up and can even go from sitting to standing in some parts of the house. She is going to be all over the place here in a little while. Grandma and Grandpa had fun doing the human taco (rolling her up in a blanket and swinging her from side to side) and playing catch with the ball. She is actually really good at catching that big ball. When she is laying down, she uses her hands and feel to grab the ball and play with it. I think if Grandma and Grandpa were here all the time, she would be walking and talking by now.
We spent time hiking on South Mountain, playing in the parks and taking lots of walks around the neighborhood. Grandma, Montanna and I spent a day at Ranch Market, Costco and Joann's Fabrics. It was fun to get out and shop around with them. We were so sad to see them go and I think Montanna misses them already. But... not for long. We are going to have company this next week when Aunt Britney comes to Visit on Saturday and then we have Gran and Pa coming to visit for Easter. Grandpa may be coming down for another visit then too. We welcome any and all visitors. We love you guys!
We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again soon.
6 comments:
I seriously was going to be so upset that Brett and Corrine didn't even stop by to say hi! Whew . . . I forgot Montanna has TWO sets of grandparents!
She is growing up so fast. Tell her to SLOW down a bit!
that darling little baby. it sounds like you had a good visit with the grandparents. grandparents are the best. i can't wait to see that little angel today.
It is so fun to see the pictures and to see Papa and Grandma theere. I am jealous of the warm weather. Soak so of it up for me. It will be really fun to get the cousins together.
We can't wait to visit our darling grandbabies!
I love all the pics. Your mom and dad look the same. They look so good. And Montanna is soo cute and getting so big.
OH I bet your parents love being grandparents (I am guessing your's is the first unless you bro beat you to it). They are just so cute! Oh Linds- I miss you and hope that I can come visit you in the next couple years and Meet little Montanners (that is how we would say it in New England)!! Loves to you and Adam!!
Post a Comment