Here is Montanna's newest hiding place. Our closet! There are so many fun places for her to hide and she giggles every time her little eyes can see mine after her face has been in a bunch of Adam's shirts!
So cute. Isn't it funny how babies think that if they hide their faces you can't see them either! Is she your parents only grandchild? I bet she has them wrapped around her little finger. I have been totally amazed at how much power grandkids have over their grandparents! If I had only known this as a child!
4 comments:
what a precious girl she is.
Oh, it's perfect! No wonder she's so happy . . . so many wonderful things to entertain her!
Who need a bunch of expensive toys, when you have a mommy and a closet full of clothes to hid in. Montanna is a great little girl
So cute. Isn't it funny how babies think that if they hide their faces you can't see them either! Is she your parents only grandchild? I bet she has them wrapped around her little finger. I have been totally amazed at how much power grandkids have over their grandparents! If I had only known this as a child!
Post a Comment