Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Raggedy Ann

13 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute! I love the look on her face. ADORABLE!!!

hil said...

why is your baby so incredibly cute?! Happy Halloweeen, you guys!

Brian and Lauren said...

Montanna is the BEST!!!!!! You are so cute also! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys so much!

Patrice said...

She is so flippin' cute!! I love her big eyes!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! she is just the cutest thing in the WORLD!!!

jessie said...

What a great costume! She's adorable!!! :) And CONGRATULATIONS on your BABY GIRL!!! How fun to know that Montanna will have a sister!!! :) I hope you're feeling well and settled into life in CO.. I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has been going!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

That's adorable. She is just a beautiful, sweet baby, and I'm glad to hear you are having another girl! I love having a girl.

Jamie & Ryan said...

Ha ha ha!!! She is too cute for words!!! Great costume choice. :)

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

If you guys ever decide to give her away I will be glad to take her! She just melts my heart!

danandglenna said...

How fun to get an update on Montanna. Didn't think she could get much cuter, buy she does. Makes us want to see you guys again. Thanks for sharing. Love 'ya.

LU said...

She is sucha cutie. Very cute costume. Tell Adam when he geta moment to call me. It has been a couple of weeks. Hope all is going well with the move. Lova ya!

Ashlee said...

She is soooooo cute linds! You are such a cute mom! I love it. I'm so happy for you to be having another girl. Little best frinds! Its too cute!

Anonymous said...

SO darn stinkin cute!!